1. Is the buyer a “real buyer” and not a burglar that’s casing the home and your family? See the many articles on the dangers. Click Here
2. Is the potential buyer loan or cash qualified? If not you may tie up your property for weeks only to find out that the buyer was never really qualified. Do you know the correct questions to ask a buyer or buyer’s loan officer to verify their ability to buy?
3. Do you have the correct state approved disclosure documents to deter future lawsuits?
4. You may be paying too much for closing costs. There are customary fees that the buyer and seller pay and if you don’t know them you may foot the entire bill for the buyer.
5. Did you price your home correctly? If too high there will be no calls and the longer the property is on the market buyers may think there is a problem with the property.
6. Do you have the time to properly market and show your property when a qualified buyer is ready to view your home? Do you know if the market has moved up or down? You may be leaving money on the table if you don’t understand the counter offer or multiple counter offer process to get the most money out of your property.
If you have any questions about selling your home or are ready to list, please let me know. I can do it safely for you and your family and obtain the highest price and best selling terms for you.